Sunday, February 1, 2009

10 fact about myself




Ten fact that I like and dislike in my life. I like to eat spicy food, cooking, singing, heard Nasyid song, cat, visitor, helpful person and honest person. I also do not like selfish person and dirty place in life.

I like to eat spicy food. For example, fish cooked with chilies that called “lemak cili api” and green chili that I called “sambal toktok”. I like all spicy food that it cooks with green chili.



I also like to cook food by myself. Even I was not really an expert in cooking and my food that I cook is not delicious, but I always try to cook during holiday semester with teach by my mother. She cook is delicious. How know I will cook delicious food like she.



Furthermore, I like to singing like Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza song and Nasyid song. I also always sing when I have performance like Irama rood show as backup singer. I started singing from secondary school until now.



Moreover, I like to hear Nasyid song from Nasyid group like INTEAM, UNIC, Rabbani, Hijaz and Raihan. The most song that I like is “Makam Bonda” from UNIC group. Hear song like this I feel happy and calmness.



I very like cat. I have two cat at home which is comot (mother) and boboy (son). The most cats that I like are demuk. He is too indulgent. I feel too sad when he is missing.



I like to visit many place that beautiful and have history with my family and my best friend like at Melaka. I do not like to go to the place that is too noisy example at Kuala Lumpur. I hope one day I will visit to Pulau Langkawi.



I like a person who is helpful. It is because I like to help people who in trouble. I sympathies look other people who had a problem. I will feel sad when know or look people like that.



I also like an honest person. It is because person like this easy to believe when we give them things to keep save. Being an honest is important in life. One time I honest with other people in life, everybody will trust me all the time. But, if I am not an honest person, everybody will not trust me anymore.



In addition, I do not like a selfish person because I hate person who like that and I had friend like this before. In my opinion, person like that cannot be as friend because selfish person will not care and help other people when in trouble.



I do not like dirty place especially for room and cloth. To me clean place is important in life. When place is clean, it show identity or individual who stay at there. Furthermore, when a person wears dirty cloth, it shows what kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment