Monday, January 12, 2009

my self


My name is Radiyah Salihan. My friends called me Rady. I am from Muar, Johor and born at Hospital Besar Muar on 25 April 1989 at 1.42 in the morning. After 5 minutes later, my twin born at 1.47 in the morning too and her name’s Salwa.
I am eight of nine siblings that one is boy and eight girls. My father and mother both worked as teacher. My father had passed away when my twin and I’m in standard six that one week before Ujian Penilaian Sekolsh Rendah(UPSR) examination.I study standard one until standard six at Sekolah Kebangsaan Parit Kadhi, Muar.
Then, I continues my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato’ Sri Amar Di Raja, Muar which is sport school from form one until form lower six for six month. I also stay at hostel for four years that from form two until form five. At the same time, I am bureau of keagamaan and kerohanian.
I always joint many activities at school. For example, I was prefect at school. I also involve in “Tahfiz” competition, encamp and dance performance.
I am state badminton player. I am also interested in dance like zapin. My hobbies is watching television and chatting with my friends. My ambition is lecturer.
After Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination, I worked at Kamitech factory for four month. Many experience I get when work at there. Few month later, I get offer to study at University Technology Mara, Johor. Now, I am 19 years old and at moment, I am studying for a Diploma in Business Studies. I hope I can graduated on time and get pointer 3.00 above.


No comments:

Post a Comment