Monday, January 12, 2009

life at UITM Johor


Today I learnt a new song that reminds me first day at University Teknologi Mara Johor which is far from town. I feel so sad even it is not too far from my village. Furthermore, I difficult to comfortable at their especially it is new place and culture.


Day to day, I feel happy study at there. It is because I get many experience which is can’t buy with money. Moreover, I learnt how to independent without parent in my life. For example, I wash cloth by my own. Furthermore, I get new friend which is come from different background, style and attitude. So that, now I have been more confident and brave.


The most interest life in here where my college that called blocks Nilam nearby to mosque. That makes me easy to go always there everyday. In addition, study at here teaches me to being more discipline student.


The most scare class for first time for me is English classes that BEL class. But when Madam Haryati Ahmad teaches me, day to day I like and always love to learn English and tries to speak even my langue is too bad. Furthermore, I hope one day I will improve my English better than now.

No comments:

Post a Comment