Monday, February 9, 2009

my roommate











I am living at college Nilam where is nearby to the mosque. That makes me easy come to the mosque. Furthermore, the location is comfortable which is near to lecture class. This also makes me easy come early to class and be punctual.





My room number is N219 at second floor which is opposite to bathroom. I have three roommates in my room. First, my twin and other is second semester student which is July-November 2008 intakes. I thank to Allah that I get same campus, course, class, faculty, and room with my twin.





Furthermore, I get both younger sister roommate which are same faculty with me even different course. They are course in Banking between with me cause in Business Studies. Their names are Roaznizah Bte Mohd Asnan and Nur Syafiqa Syazwani Hamidon.





Roaznizah Bte Mohd Asnan is from Kuala Selangor. I called her as Ani. She had born on 15 December 1990 at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang. She is five of six siblings. Her hobby is read Novel and collecting it. She is kind, helpful and caring. In addition, she and I have many similar favorite. For example, she likes to eat spicy food same like me too and my twin. She likes too that called catty and micy.





Next, Nur Syafiqa Syazwani Hamidon is the younger sister of two siblings. She is from Johor Bahru and born on 29 september 1990 at Chia Medical center. She also like to read Novel too same like Ani. I called her as Ika. She is indulgent person. It is because she is last son in her siblings.





They also like to watch movie when them have free time. They also like to go home every weekend. As the older sister, my twin and I must understand that they are home sick. At the same time, teach them if they have problem in study. They also always follow me go to mosque. They are nice younger sister that I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment