Sunday, February 1, 2009

about my classmate




I come from Muar, Johor. I enter to University Technology Mara Johor end year of 2007. Nowadays, I am in part 3 in group D3B2. My class have thirty one student which seven boy and twenty four girls. Mister Izuan Ismail was teaching me for subject English for Academic Purpose (BEL 311).

My class rap is Khalid. He is from Subang Jaya, Selangor. He has a girlfriend at the same class. His girlfriend name is Syidah that call as Yin. She came from Klang, Selangor. They have been couple from part one until now. They are the only couple in my class.



My assistance class rap for BEL311 is Syarifah Aina. Everybody in my class called she as “apex “. She came from Bandar Baru Uda, Johor Bharu, Johor. She is also very friendly person. Many lecturers that have teach me for this semester like her attitude. Al-Amirul also came from Bandar Baru Uda, Johor Bharu, Johor. He is new student which is transfer from University Technology Mara Kedah. He is more caring about their friends and different to other boy in this class. He is nine years old. Salbiyah and Farah Irma are also come from Johor Bharu and both of them are twenty years old.



My twin, Salwa Salihan and me, Radiyah Salihan are a couple in my class. My twin and I are study in the same class, live in same college and room. I and my twin came from Muar, Johor. My twin and I are always together where ever we go that from primary school until now. Who know in the future I cannot together anymore with my twin. Raja and Ime also came from Muar, Johor. Raja was ex-student of Mahad School. Nurulhuda came from Seri Medan, Batu Bahat, Johor. She’s house very near from my sister house which is I always visit she during holiday semester. Huda was engaged and getting married end of this year. I was at same group in glass statistic to do together the project of statistic. She is twenty years old. Zierah’s very near to my house at Semerah, Batu Pahat, Johor where is on one way of my village.



Majority of my class came from Klang, Selangor like Nasri, Shila, Sue, Farah and Azreen are same with Yin. Nasri is 22 years old and Azreen is 21 years old. Shila and Farah are 20 years old. Erni Syafiqah also came the same place but at Banting, Selangor. Acap came from Subang Jaya, Selangor same place with Khalid. Last is Azie from Shah Alam, Selangor.



Only Aiza came from Alor Setar Kedah. Atikah and Ain near with University Tecnology Mara Johor which is came from Tangkak and Segamat, Johor. Kent, Azhar and Nizam are come from Kuala Lumpur. Kent is 21 years old, Azhar is 22 years old and Nizam is 20 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment