Saturday, February 14, 2009

ABOUT LOVE


What is love? Love is an intense feeling of deep affection or a deep romantic to someone. Some people think love is not too important in their life. Some time, they thing love is wasting in life. But too me love is an important that can give support and make me happy in my life.
Some people think love is for a special person only that can share everything. Between to me, love is for my mother, my father, my twin, my boyfriend, my older sisters, and the last but not least my best friend.


The characters of my dream person that I love are a man who is gentleman and handsome man. Furthermore, I like man that always go to mosque every pray time. I also like man that can read Al-Quran expert in nice sound that called “Bertaranum” and “Bertawid”. It is because my father is a man like that.


I like man that tall, intelligent, helpful, kind and rich. I always see person like that but do not have any feeling to fall in love with them. Some time, we do not get our dream person in our life but almost get the characters of person that we do not want.


Actually, now I do not like handsome man but just only like too look. It is because I do not trust man like that anymore. Furthermore, many handsome men that I have seen before almost are playboy.


I have boyfriend that really different character with my dream love. He has similar favorite with me. He is not handsome man but cute and sweet men that I have seen. Moreover, he is not tall man but actives in sport. He is study at University Malaya (UM) in course sport study.


Before I being as his girlfriend, I do not like his characters that like to bully other person include me. Day to day, I friend with him that he is have different characters that I even seen before. He teaches me many things in life that are believed, trust, tolerant with each other, and being as good girl. Furthermore, my family loves him more than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment