Saturday, February 28, 2009

horror story at my hostel

This week, I want share about horror stories that happened at my hostel which is SMK Dato’ Sri Amar Di Raja Muar (SEDAR). I live at SEDAR’s hostel from form two until form 5. As Biro Kerohanian and Kebajikan when I form three at my hostel, I know many horror stories at there. At the same time, I have that experience by myself and made students become normal when hysteria had happened.

Every Friday night there are always hysteria happened. Furthermore, that situation happened when raining and all lamp at there would be switch off by own. When it always happened makes me been too tired. So that, I asked myself why it should always happened. Therefore, I asked from my senior that I called her as kak Norly what is truly happened.

She said that, for long time ago there are girls student that live at hostel having pregnant. At my hostel there are two toilets which are at up stair and down stair. That girl has died at toilet up stair. So start form that, it did not use again and always heart sound of girl cried. My senior always said that when the sound of cried are far mean that it is nearby us but if sound is near mean that it is far. This also the factor of why hysteria is always happened.

My experience is when I sleep alone in my room. I am always sleeping on time at 11 o’clock. It is because I must wake up at 5 o’clock to doing my duty as Biro and “imam” at that time. When I sleep suddenly I feel that have some person want to throw me from bed. I saw there have a family live in my bed room that I called as dorm.

Actually my roommate did not always read “Yasin” for that room. In addition, I a person who always read “Yasin, Azan and Iqamah” before I sleep. So, the family angry of what I read that warning me did not did it again. Furthermore, it happened to me because I after treat who get hysteria became normal. From that I make them too angry with me.

Another horror stories is when boy student of boy hostel play spirit that they use coin and blood. Their games are fail that the ghost want one person among them as sacrificed. They did not fully what that it want. This make is angry and said that it would look them from girls’ hostel. But I did not give up, I as human that khalifah I fight with them. “Alhamdulillah” the permission from Allah the tragedy of hysteria for that hostel became seldom until I end the school.



No comments:

Post a Comment