Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MY EXPECTED FOR MY RESULT THIS SEMESRTER


I take seven subject for this same. The subjects are English for Academic purpose (BEL311), Business Communication (MGT269), Introduction to Statistics (QMT216), Macroeconomics (ECO211), Fundamental of Islamic Economics (CTU241), Bahasa Arab (BABA101) and badAminton (HSL 111).


The lecturer that teaches me English for Academic purpose (BEL311) is Mister Mohd. Izuan b. Ismail. My first impression saw he is straight lecturer. However, it is not true with my first assume that he as lecturer want his student to improve speak English fluently and be the best student. In the beginning semester, I target A- for this subject. Now I target B+ for BEL311. It is because my English is too bad but I try to achieve my target for this subject. At the same time, I think difficult to get A+. It is because I do not do well in first draft and speaking. He is the first lecturer that made me happy in English class. I hope can use whatever that he teach me in final exam. I hope I can improve my English better than now.


My favorite’s subject is Introduction to Statistics (QMT216) because it is many calculate and does not much to remember the theory. The lecturer is Miss Norzarina Johari. She is the best lecturer that never I seen. Her style of teaching makes me easy to understand when she teach even she teach too fast. I target A for this subject. She always asked her students to make sure that we really understand what she has taught. She is also always help student whatever problem in this subject. The end of this semester, I think and fell I will get A+ for this subject because I get good result in first and second test.


Madam Nor Azurah bt. MD Kamdari teach me subject Macroeconomics (ECO211). She is lecturer from accounting faculty. She teaches too fast. Sometime I do not get what she has taught. However, I try to understand what she teaches. I feel I will A- for this subject. At the same time, I must study hard for this subject. Now I am study this subject with madamZailati Ahmad. I fell I will get B because this subject are also difficult to me that mix with reading and calculate.


My lecturer for subject Bahasa Arab (BABA101) is Ustaz Syazali Effendi b. A. Wahab. His class is every Monday and Wednesday. This class is different with other class which is I learnt different writer and langue. Furthermore, this subject will have competition with other class that these subjects too like “Nasyid, Dikir Barat Arab and Berzanji”. This makes me easy to get A+ for this subject. After have lissening test that too difficult, I think I will get B+.


Subject Business Communication (MGT 269) is Mister Ahmad Kamil Mohamed tech me. He class is every Monday and Tuesday.He is too straight with his student. It is because I do not fluency to speak in English. Therefore, I target B for this subject. However, I try my best to achieve my target and I fell will get A+ because I do well in meeting presentation.


Ustad Kamarulzman Sulaiman teach me subject Fundamental of Islamic Economics (CTU241). He is “Ahli Lembaga Tatatertib”. Therefore, he is too straight with attendant. He do not like to his student at “Tatatertib”. He always gives advice to his student especially girls that must be good student and son. My target is A+ in the beginning semester until now. Last, subject badminton (HSL 111) that Mister Hasni teaches me at Dewan Sri Temenggung. I like this class too because it is outdoor activities. Unfortunately, I do not active and expert to play badminton. I think I will get B.

No comments:

Post a Comment